Information for Volunteers
If you are interested in volunteering with us, send us an email or join our facebook group. You don't need to have any experience in music or teaching, just a love of music! To Volunteer with MEG, you must have a valid DBS check. To see what workshops you could help out with click here.
Volunteers' Code of Conduct
Thankyou for volunteering to help out with out workshop! As a volunteer, there are a set of guidelines MEG would like you to follow. Please read all the information below and email us at email@example.com if you have an questions.
1. Bring a valid form of ID (e.g a valid driving license) with you to all workshops along with your DBS certificate.
2. Dress appropriately for the workshop and avoid the following: blue jeans, short dresses/skirts, crop tops and other scruffy clothing.
3. Do not use your phone at any point during the workshop. Make sure it is turned off before entering the building. Please be aware that some schools make require your phone to be handed in at reception.
4. Do not take any photos or videos during your visit to the location of the workshop.
5. Do not swear or use any other inappropriate language.
6. Arrive promptly for transport, allowing adequate time for travel and set up.
7. Remember that you are representing the University.
8. Most importantly, smile and have fun!